11/27/2020 - IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO OUR MEMBERS
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO OUR MEMBERS
Our priority remains to be the health and safety of our employees, members, and the community we serve. During this heightened concern of the increase in cases of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is our responsibility to make sure you are covered amid all this uncertainty.
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2020
UFCW Community FCU lobbies will be temporarily closed until further notice. Our drive-ups will continue to be open during normal business hours.
Monday thru Thursday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM / Friday: 9:00AM - 6:00PM / Saturday: 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Be assured that UFCW is a financially sound Credit Union committed to fulfilling our members’ financial needs. Our members financial well- being is our #1 priority and we understand the importance for you to be able to access your account.
- To open new accounts: Applications are available on our website www.ufcwpa.org. Choose Open A Personal Account located on the left side of the screen or you can pick up an application our drive-ups. We will also email or mail if requested. When returning the application, it must be completed with a copy of your current ID.
- Night Drop Deposits will be completed through-out the day. We encourage you to use this avenue when making deposits, loan payments or dropping off any paperwork.
- Keep your VISA Check Card handy. If you do not have a check card, contact our office to order one.
- Check your Home Banking account. You will have access to balances, transfers, histories, and loan payments. If you are not signed up for this service, don’t hesitate, visit www.ufcwpa.org to sign up today.
- If you are not signed up for Bill Payer, through our Home banking service, sign up today. This will allow you to pay bills from your checking account without leaving your home. Log in to your Home Banking account and sign up under Bill Payment. If you need assistance, please contact our office.
- Speedy Access grants you access to your account balances. You can also make transfers and loan payments. Please call our office at 570-693-0500. After the first initial important message, press 1 for Speedy Access. You will then press 2 to sign up.
- Make sure your paycheck is deposited on time. If you haven’t signed up for Direct Deposit at your place of employment, do it today! Our Routing and Transit/ABA number is 231387136.
- You may apply for a loan by phone or complete an application on our website www.ufcwpa.org. Choose Apply for a Loan on left side of the screen. A loan officer will contact you.
- To keep you safe, we have E-Sign. You can sign for your loan from the convenience of your home. The funds then can be deposited directly into your account.
If you need to meet with one of our staff members for more lengthy and detailed transactions, please call our office to request an appointment at 570-693-0500.
We are closely monitoring the suggestions of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our Pennsylvania state health officials and we believe this is the most effective way to help stop the spread of the virus. We want to follow the best advice of the medical community and be part of the solution. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Check our website, Facebook page, emails and listen to our phone messages for the latest updates.
Important Notice: We are insured by NCUA for funds up to $250,000. Your funds are safe and secure at UFCW!